Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The Highlands & Islands Food & Drink Awards are open to food producers, retailers, catering and eating establishments, restaurants, hotels, and any businesses or organisation of any size operating in the Highlands and Islands and Cairngorm National Park.
- All information will be treated as confidential and will be used solely for the purpose of the Highlands & Islands Food & Drink Awards.
- It is possible to enter more than one category. Entries into more than one category must be treated as a completely separate submission.
- Any sponsors of the event cannot enter their own category.
- Judges cannot enter the Awards.
- It is the responsibility of all entrants to ensure the prompt and safe delivery of all entries.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that all samples of foodstuffs (Best Drink, New Product and Healthier Food and Drink categories only) are packed, transported and delivered in a condition fit and safe for consumption by the judges. Clear and appropriate handling / preparation instructions should be included. Any entries arriving in a damaged or unsafe condition will be disqualified.
- The closing date for entries is 31 May with subject to change
- Whilst the Awards organiser will take great care to ensure the safe keeping of all entries throughout the judging, the organiser and associates cannot be held responsible for this safe keeping.
- The Awards organiser cannot be held responsible for the non-receipt or loss of any entries.
- No entries can be returned to entrants unless the entrant makes arrangements for collection immediately after the session of judging and advises the organisers of his/her intentions accordingly.
- On all matters relating to the Highlands & Islands Food & Drink Awards, the verdict of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants must agree to take part in any publicity organised to promote the Highlands & Islands Food & Drink Awards.
2023 winners now released!
Digital Media Partner